Sign up for Notices of Club Activities
The Notre Dame Club of San Diego posts all of its activities to this website. You can receive the lastest updates with the following options:
- Receive an email when something new is posted (Sign up here)
- Follow the Club on Facebook (ndsandiego)
- Follow the club on Twitter (@NDSanDiego)
- Join us on LinkedIn. Select “Groups” next to the search boxand type in “Notre Dame Club of San Diego”
- Receive updates through RSS via your standard feed reader (RSS)
- Visit the club home page (http://ndsandiego.org)
Keep your Profile Up-To-Date with myNotreDame
The Club will send out periodic newsletters by email and some notices by email and postal mail to all alumni, supporters, and fans who note ‘San Diego’ is their local club on myNotreDame. Please keep your contact information and career related information up-to-date with MyNotreDame, the official database for the University of Notre Dame. Subway alums (those who didn’t attend Notre Dame) are encouraged to create a profile but only alumni are allowed to search for other alumni on the database. If you have any problems or need any help with myNotreDame, please contact the Notre Dame Help Desk at 574-631-1579 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are only interested in receiving updates on a specific category of announcements or updates:
- Visit a specific category page (i.e. http://ndsandiego.org/category/ndp-professionals/) and click the link in the top right of the page to receive an RSS feed of only that category’s content via your standard feed reader.